Call Today 888.991.3211
Full-Service Legal Counsel At the Law Office of Kelley M. Enderley, You Are Our Priority

Post Dispositional Actions and Legal Fees

Did you know that you are able to get legal fees for the enforcement of a post-judgment action to enforce a Judgment of Divorce? The Domestic Relations Law statute says that you can under certain circumstances. As such, don’t be afraid to do a consultation with an attorney to determine what your rights are simply because seeing a lawyer may cost you money. While no lawyer can ever guarantee that a court will award you attorney fee’s talk to your lawyer about what your options might be. Court’s take enforcement of court orders very seriously.