Call Today 888.991.3211
Full-Service Legal Counsel At the Law Office of Kelley M. Enderley, You Are Our Priority

How to Enforce Maintenance and Child Support

Anytime you go to an attorney to enforce a Maintenance and/or a support order always go with a chart. You should be able to tell your attorney how much was paid each month versus how much was owed to you. These are the questions that will be asked by any judge when you begin instating an enforcement proceeding. At the very least you should have the amount that you were paid versus the amount that you should have been paid over a specific time period. You should also bring your attorney a copy of the order granting you either child support or maintenance.