Call Today 888.991.3211
Full-Service Legal Counsel At the Law Office of Kelley M. Enderley, You Are Our Priority

Child Custody Modification

When you go to see an attorney to modify a child custody order always bring a copy of your prior order. If you don’t have one you can obtain it from the prior court that issued the order. For instance, if Family Court issued the court order go to the county family court clerk and they can provide you a copy. If your order was issued through a Supreme Court Judgment of Divorce go to the county clerk of the supreme court that issued the order and they will provide you a copy. Many times, a copy of the prior order must be attached to the application to modify the terms. Don’t count on an attorney to have a copy or to be able to obtain the copy for you as these are confidential documents and only a prior attorney of record can obtain the order.