We are open and due to COVID-19 we will be conducting consultations either via video chat, phone, or email. Please don’t hesitate to call us if you have any questions! Thank you Essential Workers! Please enjoy a 20% discount on uncontested divorce cases and 10% discount on all other matters.

Call Today 888.991.3211
Full-Service Legal Counsel At the Law Office of Kelley M. Enderley, You Are Our Priority

Tip of the Week

If you don’t live in New York State with the child, but a petition for child custody has been filed against you in New York State you should always speak to an attorney as soon as possible to determine if New York State has jurisdiction to hear the case. Without realizing it, you may consent to New York State having jurisdiction over your court case during the first appearance if the issue of jurisdiction is not raised immediately.