Call Today 888.991.3211
Full-Service Legal Counsel At the Law Office of Kelley M. Enderley, You Are Our Priority

What Do I Do If My Child Is Not Returned Pursuant To A Custody/Visitation Order From The Other Parent?

If you have a valid custody and visitation order and the other parent does not return a child immediately go to a lawyer or directly to the court to file a petition. These orders are enforceable under the law and judges often take a dim view of a parents attempt to utilize “self help” by refusing to abide by a custody and visitation order.