Tip of the Week

Posted By The Law Office of Kelley M. Enderley, PC || 28-Aug-2017

If you lose your job for cause then you may still be mandated to pay the child support calculated based upon the earning that you had from that prior employment, even if you don’t still have those earnings. As such, if you lose your job and need child support adjusted you should always speak to an attorney regarding your legal options.