Tip of the Week

Posted By The Law Office of Kelley M. Enderley, PC || 17-Oct-2016

If you have kids then make a will. Even a simple will can make it known what your wishes are for how your estate will pass to your children. If you have a life insurance policy or other assets that may pass to your underage children, you may want to consider a trust and trustee to protect the asset from being dissipated by children who don’t know any better.